Jaane Kaise Shab Dhali - KK, Pritam (Hindi + English Lyrics) | Raqeeb

Jaane Kaise – KK | Raqeeb (2007) | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Jaane Kaise – Raqeeb (2007)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Jaane Kaise – KK Cover
HINDI ROMANTIC BALLAD · RAQEEB (2007)

Jaane Kaise (जाने कैसे)

KK Pritam Sameer Raqeeb
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Jaane Kaise" is a soul-stirring romantic ballad from the 2007 film Raqeeb. Sung by the legendary KK with music composed by Pritam and lyrics by Sameer, this song beautifully captures the overwhelming feeling of falling in love. The lyrics speak of losing oneself in the beloved's presence, seeing divinity in every feature, and feeling the world transform through the magic of love. KK's emotive vocals and Pritam's melodious composition make this track an unforgettable ode to the intoxicating power of romance.
Jaane Kaise · Raqeeb (2007)
Film: Raqeeb
Year: 2007
Singer: KK
Music: Pritam
Lyrics: Sameer
Language: Hindi
Starcast: Sharman Joshi, Tanushree Dutta, Rahul Khanna
Label: T-Series

देवनागरी

जाने कैसे शब ढली

जाने कैसे कब कहाँ, चल पड़ा ये सिलसिला

मेरी आँखों को ये कैसा मंज़र मिला

तेरे हर नक्श में बस खुदा ही खुदा

तेरा चेहरा सनम इक रुबाई सी है

मेरे दिल जिस्म-ओ-जाँ पे तू छाई सी है

बेताबियों की शामो-सेहर से

ना था मैं वाकिफ़ दर्द-ए-जिगर से

गुज़रा नहीं था मैं तो कभी भी

प्यार की दिलकश राहगुज़र से

दीवानगी की ये इंतिहा है

हर चेहरे में चेहरा तेरा है

सारी दुनिया तेरी परछाई सी है

जाने कैसे शब ढली

जाने कैसे कब कहाँ, चल पड़ा ये सिलसिला

तेरी कशिश का जादू अजब है

हर वक़्त मुझको तेरी तलब है

यूँ ही नहीं मैं बेसुध हुआ हूँ

इस प्यास का तो कोई सबब है

तेरे सिवा न अब कोई अरमान

अब जिंदगी है तुझसे मेरी

बिन तेरे हर जगह तन्हाई सी है

तेरा चेहरा सनम इक रुबाई सी है

मेरे दिल जिस्म-ओ-जाँ पे तू छाई सी है

English Translation

How the night faded, I don't know.

How, when, and where this series began, I don't know.

What a vision my eyes have encountered!

In every feature of yours, I see only God.

Your face, beloved, is like a poetic verse.

You've enveloped my heart, body, and soul.

From the restless nights to the dawns...

I was unaware of the pain of the heart.

I had never passed through...

…the charming path of love.

This is the peak of madness.

I see your face in every face.

The whole world feels like your shadow.

How the night faded, I don't know.

How, when, and where this series began, I don't know.

The magic of your attraction is truly strange.

Every moment, I crave for you.

I haven't lost myself for no reason.

There is indeed a reason for this thirst.

Now, there is no desire except you.

Now my life exists because of you.

Everywhere feels lonely without you.

Your face, beloved, is like a poetic verse.

You've enveloped my heart, body, and soul.

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>